While every effort is made to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the information, documents, data or material (the “Information”) available on this site, MERLIN assumes no legal liability or responsibility for the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of any of the Information. Information (including any revisions and updates) at this site is provided solely for general information purposes and is provided strictly “as is.” MERLIN makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, in respect of the Information at this site or that may be accessed through this site by way of links to other sites, including without limitation, as to:
- The accuracy, adequacy, completeness or reliability of any Information howsoever stored or transmitted, which may be obtained by any person or any entity having access to this site; or
- The merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use with respect to any Information whatsoever included in this site or that may be accessed through this site; or
- The results to be obtained from using such Information.
Information may be changed or updated without notice. The Information contained herein may not reflect MERLIN initiatives. Where legislation is reproduced in the MERLIN Home Page, MERLIN assumes no responsibility for any discrepancies that may have been transmitted with the electronic version.
While every effort is made to ensure that all Information provided at this site does not contain computer viruses, you should take reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses and should ensure that you have a complete and current backup of the applicable items of Information contained on your computer system.
Links to parties outside MERLIN are provided solely for the convenience of home page users and do not constitute an endorsement of those parties or the opinions contained therein, or any representation as to the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the Information supplied by them. MERLIN assumes no responsibility for acts, errors or omissions by off-site parties or the Information or materials supplied by them.
MERLIN, its agents, officers, employees and contractors will not be liable to any person or entity having access to this site for any damages of any kind whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, or lost profits or data, or harm to persons (including death), howsoever caused, whether arising out of negligence or otherwise, which may be occasioned from the use of the Information provided at this site, or provided at any other site that can be accessed from this site, even if informed of the possibility hereof.
By accessing this site, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein and all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these terms, do not use this site. Any dispute or action arising from this site or content contained on this site shall be governed by the laws in force in Manitoba, Canada and persons or entities accessing the site hereby irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Manitoba, Canada and agree to bring any action exclusively in such courts.
Copyright © 1999-2022, the Government of Manitoba, represented by the Minister of Central Services .
The Government of Manitoba, represented by the Minister of Central Services is the owner of copyright in all Information found on this site unless otherwise stipulated.
The Government of Manitoba, acting through the Minister of Central Services hereby grants the following permission:
- Any user of this website may, without charge or request for further permission, reproduce and distribute the Information, or portions of it, for non-profit educational purposes only, provided that MERLIN is acknowledged as the source on all reproductions and copies of the information, and all reproductions and copies contain the above Disclaimer and Copyright Notice.
- Reproduction for any other purpose, by any means and in any media is prohibited. Specific permission for reproduction or use for other purposes of must be obtained from the Government of Manitoba by contacting:
Manitoba Education Research and Learning Information Networks
100-135 Innovation Drive, Smartpark
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 6A8
Care has been taken to provide proper acknowledgement of original sources and to comply with copyright law. If cases are identified where this has not been done, please notify MERLIN.